Thursday, November 26, 2009


"Chasing Shadows"
(Acrylic on Canvas)

You promised to come
And 

I promised to wait...

I kept the promises

And

Held on to your thoughts...
 

Time flew by...
But...

There is no you.


You promised to come
And 

I promised to wait...

I still await you.
But...

There is no you.

Seems like all this while I have
only been


Chasing Shadows...

6 comments:

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

I so LOVE this one, Jas......If i were a millionaire, I would be saying "I want this on my walls" :)

the colors, the feeling....everything .....oh i love this one.....may i ask what was the inspiration behind this ???

Jas B said...

Thanks moi dear! :)
A print is on its way to you!

wasabiworker said...

love this poem....

wasabiworker said...

and art is superb too....wanted to re-look beofre i posted a comment...

Fighter Jet said...

Oh my god!!!!!!!
You have great talent.I did not knew.Great paintings.

Jas B said...

LW: :) Thanks for visiting this site of mine. For my creative endeavors both in paints and in words! :)

FJ: :) Thanks. Your sketches are great as well, long time since you posted any of those!