Sunday, October 14, 2007

"Despair"
    "As the night falls...
    Life slowly comes to a halt.
    As my roots run dry,
    And the life seeps away...
    A new dawn
    Will fail to drive
    My despair away..."
      (Photograph of a dying tree by the Bow river in the spring of 2007; quite in contrast to the previous post!)

      8 comments:

      Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

      jas..it's an awesome pic....Truly u come up with masterpieces from a broken camera....when i buy myself a new DSLR (hopefully Arka will fund it soon :D) ..you can take my present camera ....I know u can do wonders with a neat camera :)

      but why such a sad post..."A new dawn Will fail to drive My despair away.".....nooooooooooooooo!!!!

      Sending hugs across......:)

      Jas B said...

      Hugs are always welcome, Swati dear. :)

      Whenever I take any such pictures, I always have these thoughts that seem to go well with picture itself. Hence the words that always follow them. :)

      Unknown said...

      excellant take Jas. and the prose is also wonderful. i wonder where do u and moi find these beautiful short proses.

      Unknown said...

      and hey! by the principle of quid pro quo. may i have this pic mailed to me. it seems to fit perfectly with a story i had written many years ago .. about a evil nasty tree. :-)

      Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

      666, i find them....jas writes them for herself......u see the difference??? :D

      Jas B said...

      Shall do, 666. I'll mail it as soon as I get home from work.

      And thanks for you encouraging words. :)

      Juhi said...

      Very beautiful picture.

      Chad Oneil Myers said...

      Nice contrast.