I made this with Staedtler color pencils that I bought earlier today. These are really neat, you can use the pencils first, and later a wet brush to give the water color look. I love these.
I started out with one window, and then the next just as a geometrical figure, but later thought that these windows represented different dimensions, Then I made the eye at one end that represented human imagination and how it is not restrained by any limits, whatever they may be.
Confusions of an abstract art! Ha ha ha! One can interpret it the way one feels...another example of how vast imagination's playground is.
3 comments:
Not a regular looking one, eh! :)
I started out with one window, and then the next just as a geometrical figure, but later thought that these windows represented different dimensions, Then I made the eye at one end that represented human imagination and how it is not restrained by any limits, whatever they may be.
Confusions of an abstract art! Ha ha ha! One can interpret it the way one feels...another example of how vast imagination's playground is.
Tell me how you interpret it, Zibee.
amazing effect and what r these colour pencil they r really neat
reminds me of some saying which goes by ......eyes being the window to soul........my desperate attempts at sounding cerebral :D :D
as an aside, i love window pics/sketches! and this one is cool - particularly the colors!!! :)
Post a Comment